A gift of retirement plan assets can be a surprisingly easy way to provide support to Americans for Prosperity.
A gift of retirement plan assets could be right for you if:
- You have an IRA or qualified retirement plan, such as a 401(k) or 403(b).
- You do not expect to use all of your retirement plan assets during your lifetime.
- You have other assets, such as securities and real estate, that you want to pass to heirs.
- You would like to make a bequest gift to AFP.
Designate remaining retirement plan assets for Americans for Prosperity
Another attractive option is to designate AFP as the recipient of some or all of what’s left in your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified plan when it ends. The benefits include:
- The satisfaction of making a significant gift to AFP.
- Preservation of non-retirement plan assets for family.
This information does not constitute legal or tax planning advice. Please consult with your legal or financial advisor. Americans for Prosperity is a §501(c)(4) entity, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions to Americans for Prosperity are not tax-deductible. Americans for Prosperity can advocate for and against specific legislation at the state and federal levels.
How Your Gift Helps
Your gifts to Americans for Prosperity help to recruit, educate, and mobilize citizens in support of the policies and goals of a society of mutual benefit at the local, state, and federal level. It will provide Americans for Prosperity with the resources to…